After nearly 2 decades in the email marketing industry and hundreds (thousands?) of tests, tries, failures, and successes, Jess has become one of email marketing’s biggest champions and educators. She’s known around the world (true story!)1 for her approach to helping companies and organizations drive results and revenue, using proven learnings in copy, design, cadence, automation opportunities, acquisition tactics, list cleanliness, and privacy practices.
Email Marketing Audit Package
Maybe you need strategic planning support quarterly or annually. Or maybe you just need an evaluation of what you’re already doing and where your next best dollar (or hour) should be spent.
Our most popular project, an email marketing audit includes a review of 6 major areas of strategy:
- Campaign Creative Audit: How does your cross-channel content strategy align with your email marketing and marketing automation and how does the execution compare to current market & channel best practices?
- Frequency & Results Audit: What is the cadence of your email campaigns and automated touch points? How do your emails perform overall, and which are performing well or poorly?
- Lead and Customer Acquisition Audit: How do you garner new leads/new emails, and how quickly are you growing your list? What data do you capture? When/where? Is it being put to proper use?
- Marketing Automation Audit: Where does (or should) marketing automation come into play? What is the cadence of your nurture program? How effective is it as it’s being executed now?
- Email Technical Audit: Where are your emails likely landing: Inbox vs Junk Folder? Is the platform you’re using to deploy emails effective for your needs?
- Reporting/Optimization Audit: How do you evaluate and optimize the performance of your campaigns and creative or content? What are your goals? What metrics do you watch? What is the frequency of your email marketing reporting?
1 Jessica taught at Harbour.Space University in Barcelona in 2018 and 2019, with students from over a dozen countries, plus she’s presented at conferences from Vancouver to New York, and from Bucharest, Romania to Dublin, Ireland.